INTEGRA’s VOYAGER II pipettes enable the parallel transfer of multiple samples between labware of different sizes and configurations. The VOYAGER II motorised variable tip spacing pipettes are available in 4, 6, 8 and 12 channel versions and tip spacing can expand anywhere from 4.5 mm to 32.5 mm (depending on the model). This provides access to a wide range of labware formats such as microplates, tube racks or gel boxes and makes the VOYAGER II pipette ideal for a wide variety of Genomic, Proteomic and Cell Culture applications.
- Motorised adjustable tip spacing on VOYAGER II allows the user to change the tip spacing with only the simple push of a button on the touch wheel interface
- Touch wheel interface and colour display allows for intuitive use.
- Ten predefined pipetting modes provides users with convenient solutions for the most common liquid handling tasks.
- Up to 40 personalised custom programs can be set and saved on the instrument- New turnable lower end of the pipette allows to hold the pipette in a comfortable, ergonomic position
- The GripTip system always locks the pipette tips onto the pipette, providing a secure connection. For GripTips see page xxx