Biosigma’s microcentrifuge tubes are manufactured from medical-grade raw material to exceed the exacting standards demanded by researchers.
- Three styles of cap to choose from and and a choice of conical bottom or self-standing tubes
- Withstand high speed centrifugation up to 16,400 rpm or 25.000xg and temperatures from -85°C to +121°C
- Autoclavable to 121°C for 20 minutes
- Tubes made in medical polypropylene and cap in medical polyethylene
- Certified DNase/RNase/Pyrogen free to satisfy the highest demands in several biotechnological applications
Sterile with o-ring cap and writing area. Supplied in packs of 1000 (inner packs of 500).