GE Hyclone Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) is sourced from South America and complies with the EU regulations. Research Grade Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS), South American Origin is a cost-effective solution for many cell culture research applications. Typically sourced from Brazil and Uruguay, South American FBS comply with EU regulations with strict manufacturing and quality control procedures to ensure a consistent and high-quality serum.
FBS from other countries of origin available. Please contact the Sales office for further details.
- Sourced in EU-approved South American countries with complete traceability back to original source
- Low in antibodies and high in growth factors
- Produced using true pool technology for uniformity and consistency from bottle to bottle
- Filtered through three sequential 100nm (0.1um) pore size-rated filters
- Virus panel testing according to 9 CFR 113.53
- Research Grade FBS is assayed for pH, osmolality, gamma globulin, total albumin, sodium, potassium, chloride, uric acid, calcium, phosphorus, alkaline phosphate, LHD, SCOT, oestradiol, and testosterone. Assays are subject to change without notice.