Sepacore® from Buchi is a complete system for normal or reverse phase preparative chromatography using silica gel columns and cartridges. The modular structure of the Sepacore® system ensures that it can easily be adapted and extended as needs develop whilst the the new SepacoreControl software makes Sepacore® user friendly.
Key features and benefits include
- Easy control, monitoring and documentation of results using the new SepacoreControl software package.
- Robust, maintenance-free three piston pump for smooth solvent delivery from 10 bar or 50 bar
- High flow rate at high pressure resulting in fast and reproducible separations
- Injections systems for quick and safe sample loading from 100 µl to 1000 ml
- Glass columns, PP cartridges and the Cartridger for packing cartridges provide maximum flexibility
- Detectors ensure precise analysis and control of separation peaks
- Fraction collector for sample collection based on time, volume or peak. Metal construction prevents electrostatic charging build up
- Accessories available to support and extending the functionality of the system