The advanced BUCHI KjelFlex K-360 is a modular and flexible Kjeldhal system. For classic nitrogen and protein determination such as Kjeldahl, TKN and Devarda in accordance with the official methods (AOAC, EPA, ISO, DIN), it can also be used for the determination of alcohol, sulphur dioxide, volatile acids, formaldehyde and phenols. The modular nature means that the KjelFlex K-360 can be expanded from a simple distillation unit to a semi-automated analysis system by combining with a titrator.
- Automatic emptying of the sample tube after distillation
- All internal and external components are easily accessed from the front - all glassware can be seen.
- Automatic dosing of boric acid, sodium hydroxide and water
- Acid-resistant pump for non-Kjeldahl applications available as an option
- The steam output is continuously regulated from 30 to 100%
- Stores 50 specific methods and 500 determinations
- Two variants available – stand alone and configured for use with a titrator
- Combination with the titrator allows full determination at the press of a button