Eppendorf's innovative Top Buret sets new standards for manual titration. It's pulse-free dispensing technique allows the desired volumes to be dispensed continuously, thus making titration simpler and safer, with precision vlaues well within required limits.
The volume is dispensed by simply rotating the wheeels: Model M features a dispensing rate of 2,500µl per rotation; Model H features a rate of 5,000µl per rotation. The display readings on both models range from 0.01ml to 999.9ml.
This bottle-top buret is extremely sturdy, and its user-friendly display and control features provide simple, fatigue-free operation.
- Patented recirculation valve for priming without loss of reagent
- Voltage supply with long-life primary cells and charging-display
- Dispensing range from 0.01ml to 999.9ml
- Removable electronics unit
- Modular, service-friendly construction
- Simple calibration program
- Discharge tube can be rotated a full 360°
- Adjustable filling tube horizontal: 142-220mm; vertical: 10-200mm
- Telescopic filling tube for automatically setting hte length from 210mm to 370mm