Eppendorf sets a new standard in pipetting. The ultra-light Eppendorf Research® plus pipette meets the highest needs in precision and accuracy - combined with ultimate ergonomics and increased flexibility.
- Light weight for ease of use and comfort
- Low tip-ejection forces for stress-free workflow
- Fully autoclavable to save time
- Tedious alternate well pipetting with 8 or 12-channel pipettes is a thing of the past
- Start 16 or 24 reactions simultaneously for equal starting conditions
- Protects from accidental well misidentification and repeating of experiments
- Processing one 384 instead of four 96-well plates improves pipetting efficiency as No. of steps is reduced by 50 %