MyTaq™ HS Red DNA Polymerase is a high performance PCR reagent that is powered by antibody-mediated hot-start, specifically designed for fast, highly-specific, hot-start PCR. MyTaq HS Red does not possess polymerase activity during the reaction set-up, thus reducing non-specific amplification including primer-dimer formation. The advanced formulation of MyTaq HS Red allows fast cycling conditions, considerably reducing the reaction time without compromising PCR specificity or yield . This new enzyme from Bioline is supplied with 5x MyTaq buffer system, a proprietary formulation that saves time and delivers superior results, as it contains dNTPs, MgCl2 and enhancers at optimal concentrations which removes the need for optimization. The specially designed MyTaq Red formulation does not interfere with the PCR reaction and enables users to load samples directly onto a gel after the PCR without the need to add loading buffer. The red dye migrates like a 350bp fragment on a 2% agarose TAE gel (or 600bp on a 1% agarose). MyTaq HS Red only requires the addition of template, primers and water, reducing the risk of pipetting errors and contamination as well as reducing the set-up time.
- New generation of antibody-based hot-start polymerase
- Highest specificity and superior performanceNovel buffer system, including dNTPs and MgCl2
- Fast PCR reactions
- Red dye for direct gel loading
- High-throughput PCR
- Assays with prolonged reaction setup on the bench or liquid handling
- Amplification of challenging targets susceptible to mispriming
- Colony PCR
- Specific amplification of difficult templates (GC rich
- TA cloning
- Two-Step RT-PCR
- MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase5x MyTaq Reaction Buffer
Unit Definition: One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that incorporates 10nmoles of dNTPs into acid insoluble form in 30 minutes at 72°C.
Concentration: 5u/µlStorage Conditions: MyTaq HS Red DNA Polymerase can be stored for up to 6 months at -20°C, or up to 2 weeks at +4°C. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.