MyTaq™ HS DNA Polymerase is a high performance PCR product powered by antibody mediated hot-start, specifically designed for fast, highly-specific, hot-start PCR. The product also has the added convenience of room temperature reaction assembly, without non-specific amplification and primer-dimer formation. This new hot-start enzyme preparation from Bioline is supplied with 5x MyTaq Reaction Buffer, a proprietary formulation containing dNTPs, MgCl2 and enhancers at optimal concentrations, removing the need for optimization and giving superior amplification.
- New generation of antibody-based hot-start polymerase
- Highest specificity and superior performance
- Novel buffer system, including dNTPs and MgCl2
- Fast PCR reactions
- High-throughput PCR
- Assays with prolonged reaction setup on the bench or liquid handling
- Amplification of challenging targets susceptible to mispriming
- Amplification from challenging plant samples
- Colony PCR
- Multiplexing Specific amplification of difficult templates (GC rich)
- TA cloning
- Two-Step RT-PCR
MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase, 5x MyTaq Reaction Buffer
Unit Definition: One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that incorporates 10nmoles of dNTPs into acid insoluble form in 30 minutes at 72°C.
Storage Conditions: MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase can be stored for up to 6 months at -20°C, or up to 2 weeks at +4°C. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.