Corning is introducing a new 0.1m square filter system with a Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane for mycoplasma removal. These new 500mL Systems are designed for filtering and storing cell culture media, biological fluids and other aqueous solutions. The new system consists of a 500mL polystyrene receiver bottle and filter funnel with a 33.2cm2 membrane and a polyethylene neck adaptor with hose connector.
- Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes provide the fastest flow rates, the lowest protein binding and low extractables and are best for filtering cell culture media.
- 500mL receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
- Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity.
- Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured