Transferpette® electronic pipettes combines the globally proven properties of mechanical piston operated air displacement pipettes by BRAND with the advantages of an electronic device.
- The pipette shaft can be unscrewed and is entirely autoclavable (121°C).
- Five convenient programs: pipetting, reverse pipetting, mixing, GEL-Electrophoresis and dispensing.
- Easy Calibration-Technique for making quick adjustments of the Transferpette® electronic, without tools.
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 EG.
Limitations of use:
- The Transferpette® electronic is intended for the pipetting of liquids within the following limitations:
- Temperature of both the instrument and solution should be between 15 to 40°C (59 to 104°F). Consult the manufacturer for use in temperatures outside of this range.
- Vapor pressure up to 500mbar
- Viscosity: 260mPa-s (260cps)