Protect microorganism cryopreservation system is ideal for long term maintenance of stock and quality control of microorganisms including bacteria, anaerobes, yeast & moulds, dairy and pharmaceutical strains. The cryopreservation beads are chemically treated and immersed in a specially designed cryo-solution, that prevents damage whilst frozen and facilitates the perfect conditions for long term storage of organisms. They are an ideal way of freezing bacterial cultures. Sterilised by Gamma irradiation to ensure a SAL of at least 10-6.
- Ideal for anaerobes including C. perfringens ATCC 13124, B.fragilis ATCC 25285, Prevotella, bacteroids
- Improved viability and performance with problematic microorganisms
- Reduced oxygen permeability and removal for enhanced anaerobe survival
- Supports and maintains cells’ environment during all preservation stages to reduce cell loss
- Can also be used for other delicate organisms besides anaerobes