The HI-98713-02 meets and exceeds the requirements of the ISO 7027 for water quality and provides reliable and accurate readings on low turbidity values.
An effective algorithm calculates and converts the detectors output in FNU. Depending on the needed accuracy, normal, continuous, or signal averaging can be selected.
The optical system consists of an infrared LED and two detectors, that assures long term stability and minimises stray light and colour interferences.
The HI-98713 also compensates for variations in intensity of the LED, minimising the need for frequent calibration. This instrument incorporates complete GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) functions that allow traceability of the calibration conditions. The last calibration points, time and date can be checked at the touch of a button.
- Fast Tracker™-Tag Identification System (T.I.S.) makes data collecting and management simpler than ever by allowing users to record the time and location of a specific measurement or series of measurements
- Two, three or four point calibration
- Log up to 200 records
- GLP features
- Continuous current time on display
- 60 x 90 mm LCD with backlight
- USB and RS 232 PC connectivity
- Supplied with sample cuvettes and caps, HI-98713-11 calibration cuvettes, cuvette cleaning cloth, batteries, AC adapter, instructions and rugged carrying case