TRACKMAN Connected is a tablet with exclusive accessories and applications that make pipetting on 96- and 384-well plates faster and more reliable, improving your efficiency at the bench by tracking your pipetting tasks. Designed to communicate with PIPETMAN M Connected via Bluetooth, the tablet interacts in real-time with the pipette and guides you through your protocol with PipettePilot. When complete, results can be saved, shared, and exported to sciNote, an open-source electronic lab notebook. PipetteScope informs you exactly when your pipette needs to be calibrated. Through the app, you can easily request a calibration appointment and also view service history reports in one central location. PipetteScope gives you instant access to the pipette usage analytics as well as access to the user guide.
- Easily capture notes, photos, and monitor your protocols. Streamline your work with the Bluetooth-connected environment sensor by automatically registering a protocol run action such as pipetting and conditions like temperature, humidity, and air pressure
- When paired with PIPETMAN M Connected, the installed PipettePilot app guides you through your microplate method. The app displays where, when, and how much to pipette with real-time interactions to prevent errors
- Effortlessly create and share your protocols. Compatibility with sciNote lets you structure your work into projects, experiments, and tasks, making it easy to visualize your work progress. Sync your results for a comprehensive view of your pipetting actions, samples, and protocols
- Monitor real-time activity of your PIPETMAN M Connected. You’ll know what type of activity is monopolising your pipette most, helping you to optimise your lab workflow
- Ensure reliability and reproducibility of your experiment by easily accessing your calibration history and requesting calibration directly from the app