The Herasafe 2030i series of biological safety cabinets leverages a legacy of global leadership in BSC design with breakthrough innovations to optimize contamination prevention, user convenience and information management, delivering the most technologically advanced Class II cabinets available.
Equipped with “smart” self-monitoring safety features, intuitive graphic touchscreen interface and built in connectivity to preserve important performance data, the HeraSafe 2030i delivers performance with unmatched precision, for demanding cell culture applications and other sensitive work requiring assured safety for product, personnel and environment.
Available with standard 200mm sash opening, which provides optimum balance of comfort plus efficiency, or with optional 250mm sash opening to provides additional convenience for quick and safe consumables movement. Also available either unconfigured or with Cross Beam UV-C in side walls.
- SmartFlow Plus: This patented proprietary design automatically compensates to ensure perfectly balanced airflow rates irrespective of the loading condition of the protective HEPA filters or obstructions to the airvents. This means that with a Thermo Scientific BSC, the level of containment is consistent every day, not just on day one.
- Auto adjusting cross beam UV
- Touchscreen graphical user interface
- Full 316 stainless steel interior
- LED interior illumination
- SmartPort versatile access
- Cloud ready data output
- Optional ergonomic arm rests
- Fixed height floor stand
- For use with the Herasafe 2030i Biological Safety Cabinet
- It is recommend to have a base stand to ensure a robust and stable installation of the Biological Safety Cabinet