A high chemical resistance of materials facilitate fixation protocols. Tool-free and easy removal of chambers from Cell Imaging Slides and Coverglasses makes working with the Eppendorf Cell Imaging Slides and Coverglasses easy, convenient and reliable.
- Choose between a microscopic slide with 1mm thickness or a 170µm coverglass, both providing excellent signal-to-noise ratios in fluorescent staining protocols
- Facilitated growth of most adherent cell types due to innovative TC treated glass surface
- Chambers and lids show high chemical resistance, so fixation even with acetone is possible without problems
- Benefit from easy and tool-free removal of the chambers with minimized glue residues
- Precise planarity supports high resolution microscopes and autofocus systems