The proSET Parallel Fermentation System offers the benefit of using two fermentation vessels with a single compact controller. Whether you need to run two identical experiments or two different experiments at once, the dual heating system allows you to run two thermostat heating, two dry heating or one thermostat and one dry heating simultaneously for complete flexibility. The state of the art design is constructed with the upmost versatility in mind and allows you to operate any vessel type and size in any combination you prefer. The remote software can control up to 16 vessels for true multi-parallel operation.
With this controller please choose Vessel kit A + Vessel kit B + start-up kit.
- Duo Heating system, thermostat and dry heating combined in one controller
- True Parallel System, one (1) controller controls two (2) vessels
- Interchangeable five (5) types of autoclavable glass vessels
- Control up to eight (8) systems from a single interface
- Compatible with microbial and cell culture applications
- Intuitive user-interface for short learning curve
- Ethernet communication with proSET SCADA software, and IP addressing
- Compatible with a full range of vessel volumes from 0.5L to 20L
- Full selection of optional devices available
Autoclavable Glass Vessels:
4 different types of vessels for selection
Up to 7 sizes of maximum working volumes for vessels: 0.5L, 1L, 3L, 5L, 10L, 15L and 20L
Industry standard borosilicate glass and 316L stainless steel for headplate and all fittings