The deep well microplates (45mm height) are ideal for high throughput applications and storage of samples. They are compatible with sample processing workstations, microplate processing equipment and many microplate centrifuge rotors. The plates are manufactured from either Polystyrene or Polypropylene to give a choice of material to suit end-user application. Polypropylene plates are suitable for applications where features such as extreme temperature and chemical resistance are required, while polystyrene plates are ideal for cell adhesion applications.
- Working volume of 1ml/ well
- Rimmed version prevents cross contamination
- Cylindrical well with round bottom for optimal mixing and sample retrieval
- Polypropylene tested for low leachates
- Polystyrene version for improved visibility
- Alphanumeric grid referencing