GILSON LIFETIME WARRANTY
Gilson are so confident in the robustness, accuracy and precision of their PIPETMAN that they now provide a Gilson Lifetime Warranty that lasts the entire lifetime of the pipette.
The Gilson Lifetime Warranty programme is available on all new and used manual, single channel PIPETMAN G, PIPETMAN L, PIPETMAN Classic and PIPETMAN Neo pipettes. Newly purchased models come with GLW as standard whilst pre-owned models that are already in use can opt-in to join the programme at any time following an initial GLW Qualification service. This ensures your pipette is serviced, calibrated and restored to its original specification and is fitted with all genuine Gilson parts.
Pipettes that are purchased from Scientific Laboratory Supplies and serviced annually at Gilson’s UK Service Centre of Excellence are covered under the programme.
HOW IT WORKS
All Gilson pipettes come with a 12 month warranty against defects in material as standard from the date they were purchased. However Gilson now provide UK customers with a lifetime warranty on selected PIPETMAN models purchased from SLS. Customers simply register their pipettes here and ensure it is serviced annually in accordance to the manufacturer’s specifications at the UK Gilson Service Centre of Excellence.
WHAT IS COVERED?
The Gilson Lifetime Warranty:
- Is applicable to all new and used manual, single channel, manual PIPETMAN Classic, PIPETMAN Neo and PIPETMAN G pipettes purchased from 1 September 2011 onwards
- Includes all parts and labour for all product failures
- Includes all parts used during the annual service
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Pipettes not purchased from Gilson or a Gilson Seal of Assurance Partner
- Pipettes serviced by any other third party service company
- Incidental damage resulting from physical shock, continuous exposure to corrosive reagents or mishandling and misuse in accordance with the guidelines as described in the user’s manual
- The labour cost of the annual service.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO NEXT?
- Register your new PIPETMAN immediately to start your lifetime warranty, click here to access the registration form.
- Pre-owned pipettes can join the warranty programme following an initial GLW qualification service for £25.00 (includes all parts and labour).
- Contact your coordinator to place an order and arrange collection of your pipettes on 0115 982 1111 or 01236 431857 for Scotland.